Local Art Classes

Every school year I am asked by a lot of students and some parents as well if there are options in this area for extra art classes and if so what those options are. I have a piece of paper with a list on it I usually give students but this format allows for me to link to the classes' website. If you check out one of these places and they don't have the type of class you're looking for, the classes seem to change pretty frequently so checking back often is a good idea. Finally, if you know of any art centers or other classes that I don't have listed here that offer good classes for kids, please leave a comment of what I missed. Thank you. :)
  1. Norwin Art League
  2. Masterpiece Center for the Arts in North Versailles
  3. Westmoreland Museum of Art'
  4. Greensburg Art Center

 And if you are able to drive to Pittsburgh…..



0 comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top