Student Teacher in 126- Miss Kisner

Dear Parents and Guardians, 
My name is Jennifer Kisner and I am a Post-Graduate, Student Teacher from Saint Vincent College. I graduated this past May with my Bachelors in Fine Arts and am currently pursuing my certification in K-12 Art Education. Over the next 8 weeks I will be with Miss Brown, not only assisting her in teaching but also developing and teaching my own set of lessons.
Art is a way to express creativity and individuality. It is a way to relax; to put thoughts and emotions on paper in more than just words. It is hard to compare myself to other artists or to call myself an artist in general. I do not know which medium I prefer over the rest, but what I do know is the feeling I get whenever my work is in front of me. I enjoy working with my hands to discover new ways to express myself whenever I cannot finds the words to do so.
My dedication lies within the pride I take in my own artwork.  I know that the effort I put in to my work represents the person I am. I love taking the time to solve problems within my own artwork because at an upper level, that is what art is all about. Being able to take colors, textures and materials and turn them into a masterpiece. Once I become an educator it is my goal to instill these ideas into every student I have the opportunity to inspire.
During this time I would like to encourage you to motivate your child to keep up with his/her classroom projects and assignments. Feel free to encourage your students to attend activity periods in the art room to finish artwork that they are behind on or that they may have missed. With your constant encouragement at home, your child will be a success in my classroom!
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to email me at jen.kisner@email.stvincent.edu.
                                                                                            Sincerely,
                                                  Jennifer Kisner


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top